ALIPRO Project Support Solutions
ALIPRO has built our reputation on implementing Project Support Solutions
that provide the means for our clients to continually identify, fund, resource
and support programs that deliver financial return and strategic growth. We’re
proud when we hear our clients say “we want the ALIPRO practice” on their newest project challenge.
- Project Staffing – ALIPRO allocates project management professionals
to client projects, these individuals are primarily responsible for developing
and maintaining project plans, coordinating the executions of project activities,
identifying and addressing any delivery issues, generating status reports and
performance metrics and facilitating team meetings and business reviews, to effectively
manage all project time, cost and quality objectives
- Program Management Office Administration – AlLIPRO maintains several full service
Program Management Offices (Centers of Excellence) that are staffed with ALIPRO project
support professionals that routinely provide project management service to plan, budget
and manage new product programs for our clients.
- Program Portfolio Management – through implementation and management of a
comprehensively organized portfolio of projects, ALIPRO enables a business to optimize
the execution and deliver its projects while ensuring its resources are invested on the
projects with the greatest strategic importance and financial return.
- Project Management System Solutions - ALIPRO develops custom systems and applications
to facilitate project data management and address duplication of effort between key business
systems, ancillary programs and project management software to derive the best system solutions
for our client’s unique operating environment.
- Project Management Training – ALIPRO training addresses what is missing from standard
project management courses and is designed to focus your organization on consistently managing
all aspects of each new project to deliver an optimum return on investment (ROI) for your business.
- Project Health Check – ALIPRO measures your current project management practice against the
four basic practice requirements needed for project success, the baseline serves as a gap analysis
tool for designing a customized improvement plan to address your business needs.
- Project Rescue Service – Obviously ALIPRO would like to start working with you prior to
any project delivery problems, having said that, we’re not afraid of jumping in to rescue a
project that’s gone off course, while at the same time introducing the necessary changes that will
keep it on track.